Steel plate shot blasting machine is a multi-functional steel pretreatment line for cleaning steel plate, section steel and angle steel. The blasting device is arranged in multiple angles. The world's most advanced unit disk blade high-efficiency blasting device is used to project high-speed dense projectile beams, striking various parts of the original steel, and performing three-dimensional and all-round cleaning to make The rust layer, welding slag, oxide scale and dirt on each surface of the steel quickly fall off to obtain a smooth surface with a certain roughness, improve the adhesion between the paint film and the steel surface, and improve the fatigue resistance and corrosion resistance of the steel , Improve the inherent quality of steel and extend its service life.
1. The steel plate is hoisted to the translation mechanism or sent to the roller table, and sent to the closed shot blasting cleaning room by the roller table conveyor system. The impeller rotating at high speed by the shot blaster is used to accelerate the steel wire shot (projectile) to the surface of the workpiece. Impact the workpiece surface and scrape to remove rust and dirt on the workpiece surface
2. Then use the roller brush, pill collecting screw and high-pressure blow pipe to clean the accumulated particles and floating dust on the surface of the workpiece. The rust-removed steel directly enters the spray booth, and the workshop maintenance primer is sprayed through the spray gun installed on the upper and lower spray trolleys. On the surface of the workpiece, enter the drying room to dry so that the paint film on the surface of the steel reaches the dry state, and then it is quickly sent out and then discharged, so that the steel can achieve the purpose of derusting and anti-rust.
3. The whole process achieves the purposes of rust removal, rust prevention and surface strengthening. Therefore, the steel pretreatment line uses a programmable controller PLC to coordinate the work of the whole machine and complete the entire process.
The roller-type shot blasting system has a high degree of automation and is equipped with a loading and unloading unit specified by the user. The entire system can be used as an independent device or integrated into the entire rust removal and anti-corrosion treatment production line. In this way, make sure:
1. The design is simple and meets the production requirements of the assembly line;
2. Improve the continuous production process;
3. Short conveying distance (no storage process in the middle of the product);
4. The shot blasting process is integrated into the entire automated production line, and the operating cost is greatly reduced.
Company Name: Qingdao Xinhua Shengtai Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Contact mobile phone: 13405322555
Address: Yinzhu Street Office, Huangdao District, Qingdao